iLite mVEGF (-) Target Assay Ready Cells
iLite mVEGF (-) Target Assay Ready Cells are Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science
The Eagle Bioscience’s iLite mVEGF (-) Target Assay Ready Cells are intended for the:
- Quantification of anti-mVEGF ADCC activity.
Content: >250 μL of Assay Ready Cells suspended in cryoprotective medium from Gibco.
Receipt and Storage: Upon receipt confirm that adequate dry ice is present, and the cells are frozen. Immediately transfer to -80°C storage. Cells should be stored at -80°C (do not store at any other temperature) and are stable as supplied until the expiry date shown. Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing and should be diluted immediately after thawing – note that delayed addition of the diluted cell suspension to the plate might cause a shift in EC50 value.
For Research Use Only
Key Benefits of iLite Assays
- Highly specific reporter gene cell lines
- Very sensitive cell line responses (10 fold inductions)
- Assay Ready Cells – ready-to-use from the freezer, without culturing of cells
- Assays within a workday (typically 4-7 hour assays)
- Normalization gene, which eliminates unwanted matrix effects
iLite mVEGF (-) Target Assay Ready Cells are based on a human embryonic kidney cell line, HEK2931, and have been genetically engineered to not express any membrane-bound Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF). The cells are for use as internal controls together with iLite® ADCC Effector (V) Assay Ready Cells and iLite mVEGF (+) Target Assay Ready Cells for measuring the ADCC activity of anti-VEGF antibodies.
 The HEK-293 cell line has been used under a license obtained from AdVec Inc.