iLite ADCC Target HER2 (-) Assay Ready Cells
For Research Use Only
The iLite ® ADCC Target HER2 (-) Assay Ready Cells:
- is included as part of the iLite® ADCC Target HER2 Activity Set
- can be used as negative controls together with iLite ADCC Effector (V) Assay Ready Cells and iLite ADCC Target HER2 (+) Assay Ready Cells for measuring the ADCC activity of anti-HER2 antibodies.
Content: >250 µL of Assay Ready Cells diluted in DMEM with 20% heat inactivated fetal bovine serum (FBS), mixed 1:1 with cryoprotective medium from Lonza (Cat. No 12-132A).
Storage: -80°C, Cells should be used within 30 min of thawing.
Key benefits of iLite® ADCC Activity Assays
- Unparalleled sensitivity
- High serum tolerance
- Normalization read-out included
- Negative control available for screening of unspecific activity
- Easy to use – no culturing required on target or effector cells
Product Developed and Manufactured by Svar Life Science